Search results

  1. voxnbass

    Should I upgrade to 5.1.1 if I'm waiting to jailbreak?

    I have a new 4s with 5.1 and no SHSH blobs. I'm anxiously waiting to be able to jailbreak. Will updating now be a bad idea? Thanks in advance for the feedback! I'm a newer iOS user.