1.0.2 to 1.1.2

marcelold

Jan 6, 2008
Hi, does anybody know if there are any risks in reseting a jailbroken 1.0.2. iPhone to be restore and activate again with iTunes. It's now permitted where I'm and I would like to make the updates. Thanks.

M

KNK

Jul 22, 2007
Stevenson Ranch
Hi, does anybody know if there are any risks in reseting a jailbroken 1.0.2. iPhone to be restore and activate again with iTunes. It's now permitted where I'm and I would like to make the updates. Thanks.

M

There is absolutely no problem to restore a jailbroken phone. Even after you restore you can jailbreak again and restore again and again.

marcelold

Jan 6, 2008
Thanks, is the safe way to restore it connecting it to iTunes (I still have the old version that do not brick the 1.0.2) and give it a full restore and then update iTunes and then activate? thanks again.

M

KNK

Jul 22, 2007
Stevenson Ranch
Thanks, is the safe way to restore it connecting it to iTunes (I still have the old version that do not brick the 1.0.2) and give it a full restore and then update iTunes and then activate? thanks again.

M

Use the iTunes you have or download the latest iTunes 7.5 for the 1.1.2

toygixxer750

Bronze
Dec 22, 2007
There is absolutely no problem to restore a jailbroken phone. Even after you restore you can jailbreak again and restore again and again.
i was messing around with my iPhone icons, now it's screwed. When you said restore...... do you mean just click "restore" or the hold "shift" + "restore"?

KNK

Jul 22, 2007
Stevenson Ranch
i was messing around with my iPhone icons, now it's screwed. When you said restore...... do you mean just click "restore" or the hold "shift" + "restore"?
I do not know your story or situation. I told him to just hit the restore button to restore to his current firmware.