1.0.2 ziPhone

foamtech

Bronze
Oct 30, 2007
hi .i am still uesing 1.0.2 version and now i want to upgrade to 1.1.3 but i looked everywhere i could not find a clear answer to how to do it ..all what i found was if i had 1.1.1 or 1.1.2 but could not find anything about the odlest version 1.0.2 and how to start ..my understanding to how to start was to connect iPhone to itune and restore ..but when i tried to da that last night ..i had an error 1603 saying iPhone could not be restored ..please tell me or atleast send me the link to how to use 1.1.3 thanks to all of u ..

Bone

Zealot
Gold
Feb 11, 2008
Ok so after dealing wit your error yesterday I got really anoyed st the fact that we couldnt get it to work so I did a lil more reserch.

The only thing ive ben able to find out so farr is that most people have this problem with pcs so if u can and hvnt yet u might try the restore on a mac. Also the majority of people getting this error eventually wound up just calling Apple and or going to an Apple store. Some have even reported that this problem was hardware not software at all. Hope this helps.

foamtech

Bronze
Oct 30, 2007
thanks 4 your help and research ..but i got to tell u after a long night reading and trying to find the problem some how after pushing the home button 500 times and plugein and unplagung my iPhone it came back working fine to the status that i had it be4 ..don't know how or why ..! i thought that was it ..the phone is bricked and there is nothing i could do about it ..today i was watching some video on youtube and they are talking about upgrading to 1.1.4 from 1.1.1. or 1.1.2 and showing instracions uesing windows but none i have found was about 1.0.2 even there is tons of question about it ..thanks again ..
Ok so after dealing wit your error yesterday I got really anoyed st the fact that we couldnt get it to work so I did a lil more reserch.

The only thing ive ben able to find out so farr is that most people have this problem with pcs so if u can and hvnt yet u might try the restore on a mac. Also the majority of people getting this error eventually wound up just calling Apple and or going to an Apple store. Some have even reported that this problem was hardware not software at all. Hope this helps.

Bone

Zealot
Gold
Feb 11, 2008
my last bit of info I have is that u might try sending a pm to "themanofthedark" he is the resident unlocker here at EIC and he has a great deal of knowledge about hacked iPhones. I early come accros a problem he can't fix. If I see him posting today I send him to your thread if I had to guess I would say he can probably help u out more than I have.