1.1.1 app issues.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Aug 1, 2007
Ok, just installed it, and got summerboard and installer to work, but the moment i open customize, mobilechat, nikotalkie, nothing is working.. nothings showing up in the summerboard besides customize and when i do open customize, it just shuts down... any tips I can use?

Ok, just installed it, and got summerboard and installer to work, but the moment i open customize, mobilechat, nikotalkie, nothing is working.. nothings showing up in the summerboard besides customize and when i do open customize, it just shuts down... any tips I can use?
if you used installer for summerboard, you should delete and reinstall SB through ssh.

customize...i had the same issue and read several solutions. one, keep trying to open it. second, and this does sound weird but i think it's what ultimately worked, rub the screen a bit. it took about 4-5 times of trying to open it for it to work, but now it does and it works fine (though i seem to have to touch the screen each time to open the program).

also, have you restarted at all?

Ramesh

Zealot
Gold
Jul 12, 2007
Irvine, Ca.
The simple solution that works. Reboot your phone. It worked for me, it can work for you. :D