1.1.1 Updated, Jailbroken...

iPastor

Bronze
Aug 10, 2007
Virginia
www.myspace.com
Now, about those ringtones. I tried puting my ringtones back on with iBrickr 9.1, and they show up in the iBrickr interface but not on the phone, any ideas how to get these back up and running, my wake-up was much too jarring with only a stock ringtone this morning. lol

sjb03008

Bronze
Jun 30, 2007
Ya, when can we get the ringtones back?I have my phone jailbroken...what's next

purefx

Sep 24, 2007
bump... same issue with SendSong

sjb03008

Bronze
Jun 30, 2007
P.S. Why are the icons on my bottom dock now at the top of my screen?

mittenman

Silver
Jul 25, 2007
Nowhere, Mitten
I've been trying to keep up with these guys on the 1.1.1 jailbreaking, but haven't seen or heard anything 'bout ringtones yet. Just restored my phone so I could update finally, but might hold off now until I see something about ringtones. 1.0.2 still seems way easier! I'm sure it won't be long though, these guys are pretty persistent.

iPastor

Bronze
Aug 10, 2007
Virginia
www.myspace.com
I've been trying to keep up with these guys on the 1.1.1 jailbreaking, but haven't seen or heard anything 'bout ringtones yet. Just restored my phone so I could update finally, but might hold off now until I see something about ringtones. 1.0.2 still seems way easier! I'm sure it won't be long though, these guys are pretty persistent.
Yeah, I'm in the process of TRYING to get back to 1.0.2. Not yet successful. OY!

scandalex

Silver
Sep 16, 2007
P.S. Why are the icons on my bottom dock now at the top of my screen?
I feel like an authority on this issue now. I am guessing you installed Summerboard through Install.app.

Download and open iBrickr on your PC......this post helped me greatly.

Last edited by a moderator:

scandalex

Silver
Sep 16, 2007
Yeah, I'm in the process of TRYING to get back to 1.0.2. Not yet successful. OY!
Pastor, did you unlock your iPhone? If not, stay at 1.1.1 and Jailbreak it. Follow the instructions in the Jailbreak portion of that link. Downgrading, IMO, isn't necessary anymore.

iPastor

Bronze
Aug 10, 2007
Virginia
www.myspace.com
Pastor, did you unlock your iPhone? If not, stay at 1.1.1 and Jailbreak it. Follow the instructions in the Jailbreak portion of that link. Downgrading, IMO, isn't necessary anymore.
I didn't unlock, only did the jailbreak. I want to downgrade to get my ringtones back. I feel fairly confident that we will eventually be able to install our custom ringtones again once iBrickr and such get up to speed with 1.1.1, but for now I'd rather downgrade and have them. May seem like a small reason for going back to 1.0.2 but my custom ringtones are used extensively in my contacts and for my alarms so I can know what is what just from sound and not having to actually look at my phone each time an event occurs. Sure this is possible with stock ringtones as well but I find the stock ringtones to be too jarring and annoying.