1.1.1?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Aug 3, 2007
Okay, I don't update my iPhone often, and I just got 1.0.2 like a week ago, but now there's a new update. Now, you are probably wondering where this post is going, well, I have seen a lot of posts that say they are having lots of problems with 1.1.1 should I get it? or just stick with 1.0.2? What are the changes/difference's in each? and what is wrong with 1.1.1?

Thoughtful answers are greatly appreciated.
thanks

oab

Bronze
Jul 18, 2007
Okay, I don't update my iPhone often, and I just got 1.0.2 like a week ago, but now there's a new update. Now, you are probably wondering where this post is going, well, I have seen a lot of posts that say they are having lots of problems with 1.1.1 should I get it? or just stick with 1.0.2? What are the changes/difference's in each? and what is wrong with 1.1.1?

Thoughtful answers are greatly appreciated.
thanks
Just updated mine yesterday--no problems a lot of neat new features. However, I did have to update the iTunes program because the old version said there were no updates available.

Redfor

Bronze
Jul 31, 2007
Fort Knox, KY area
What do you mean by "LOCKED"? does that mean it's not open? or working? or on? lol

IF you have not modded you phone what so ever ( third party software ) and you are using AT&T as your service provider on your iPhone you will be ok. So in other words if your iPhone is pretty much is "as is" out of the box ( other than any updates from Apple ) you will be ok. Hope that clarifys everything for you.