1.1.12 and Themes

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Storm

Nov 20, 2007
Texas
Can someone point in the right direction for information on how to change my icons, images, etc for the 1.1.12 firmware? I'd really like to change some stuff.

reas0n

Silver
Jul 1, 2007
Stamford, CT
www.ohitsjustpete.com
Can someone point in the right direction for information on how to change my icons, images, etc for the 1.1.12 firmware? I'd really like to change some stuff.
last time i checked 1.1.2 is the most recent firmware...your like 4 months ahead of all of us...ok no more bustin' chops....theres many threads about this topic...all of them lead to one thing you need to jailbreak...summerboard is the way to go but the only way to get it on your phone is to jailbreak so use the search function and get crackin my friend

Storm

Nov 20, 2007
Texas
last time i checked 1.1.2 is the most recent firmware...your like 4 months ahead of all of us...ok no more bustin' chops....theres many threads about this topic...all of them lead to one thing you need to jailbreak...summerboard is the way to go but the only way to get it on your phone is to jailbreak so use the search function and get crackin my friend
.2 is what I meant.. damn, simple typo there COJack... I did search, everything is for 1.1.1, as well as Jailbreak.. Thats why I was asking if anyone has successfuly gotten Summerboard, etc running on 1.1.2

(shakes head) wake up man.. ;)