1.1.2 Installed and Running

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Chris Hyde

Bronze
Oct 27, 2007
Yes, it's true. I've got iPhone software version 1.1.2 installed and running. Any questions?

Last edited by a moderator:

minivini

Bronze
Jul 6, 2007
Ok, the magic questions...
Do you have a voice memo function?
Do you have file management?
Does it drop magic nuggets when you stroke the volume rocker?
Ok, that last one was just wishful thinking.
:laugh2:

Chris Hyde

Bronze
Oct 27, 2007
So far, there is no evidence of a disk management feature or a voice memo feature. I have been through all the settings.

thedwp

Bronze
Jun 24, 2007
So far, there is no evidence of a disk management feature or a voice memo feature. I have been through all the settings.
i can't really see anything new except a battery icon in iTunes, and the international keyboard

bfakhroo

Bronze
Oct 2, 2007
does anyone tried jailbreaking + unlocking? or anyone with an unlocked 1.1.1 upgraded to 1.1.2 and the phone is not bricked?

Chris Hyde

Bronze
Oct 27, 2007
I just spoke with Apple and they said the 1.1.2 release through iTunes will be available tonight as it is being released from Germany.

jeremymobile

Bronze
Jun 30, 2007
Florida and still no update... Can't wait to see how many if at all brick their phones? And if iPhoneringtone maker works.

stevetim

Silver
Jul 20, 2007
I dl'd the update from engadget, installed, and I have to say. The phone does seem a little snappier when I go from program to home, and back to another program on the phone.

The last few weeks the phone seemed to hang with a blank screen before I could access things such as iPod, contacts, and when I woke from sleep.

Now the menus seem to respond instantly.

Whether or not this has anything to do with the update itself, I don't know. Maybe it is a result of a restore itself.