1.1.2 Installer.app question

iBen

Bronze
Aug 18, 2007
I had 1.1.1 firmware yesterday with installer.app. But something messed up so i had to restore, so it made me update to 1.1.2. So i want to put installer back on my phone and all the options i have seem too complicated. Im wondering if someone will release a program like jailbreakme.com for a easy jailbreak for 1.1.2?

RTWilliams2

Bronze
Oct 3, 2007
I had 1.1.1 firmware yesterday with installer.app. But something messed up so i had to restore, so it made me update to 1.1.2. So i want to put installer back on my phone and all the options i have seem too complicated. Im wondering if someone will release a program like jailbreakme.com for a easy jailbreak for 1.1.2?
As of now, I don't think there are any "easy" methods of jailbreaking 1.1.2. You will have to downgrade to 1.1.1 then you can jailbreak.

iBen

Bronze
Aug 18, 2007
okay im a bit confused on what guide to use for downgrading and which way is the best. Ive heard of using independence but some say that doesn't work good. Ive seen guides for upgraded from 1.1.1 and out of the box 1.1.2 and i upgraded from 1.1.1