1.1.2 OOTB Unlocking CONFIRMED with StealthSIM and TurboSIM

V

venitronics

I'm sure most people here already know this. However, for those who don't click here to view the full thread on hackint0sh.

Quote:

"So we know now that the 1.1.2 OOTB can be unlock with Stealthsim and Turbosim

Both Stealthsim and Turbosim should work with iPhone version bought from USA, UK, Germany and France etc...

Anyone who bought these products, How long does it take for the product to arrive.

I am ready to order it, want to make sure i get it quickly.

My iPhone is waiting"

KNK

Jul 22, 2007
Stevenson Ranch
Thank Almighty, do you know how many people ask about this everyday, I am going to bookmark this so I can point people to this. Is there a how to?

But, you know what is funny, those companies have just did it for 1.1.2 now the 1.1.3 is coming out, so boys START over again.

Khris

Bronze
Oct 30, 2007
Edmonton, AB
But, you know what is funny, those companies have just did it for 1.1.2 now the 1.1.3 is coming out, so boys START over again.
That's the part that sucks. Apple essentially uses the hard work that hackers put forward to secure up their own software trying to prevent further exploits.

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
Great post, I'm sure many people will be happy about it.

However, this should have gone in the Modifications forum. Chris will move it, so just be sure to post in the right for forum in the future.

- John

gcvt

Zealot
Gold
Jun 21, 2007
San Francisco
Yup, it's vicious cycle.

My personal theory is that if Apple wasn't putting so much effort into keeping people from jailbreaking/unlocking their iPhones, we'd be getting better updates with things we really need like cut/paste, MMS, etc.

KNK

Jul 22, 2007
Stevenson Ranch
That's the part that sucks. Apple essentially uses the hard work that hackers put forward to secure up their own software trying to prevent further exploits.

Apple will always be one step ahead.................................>