1.1.2 otb upgraded to 1.1.3 then crashed now im stuck?

bluedrib

Bronze
Nov 27, 2007
The Boot "Louisiana"
ok long story short i had a jailbroken 112 with att. I upgraded using the installer to 1.1.3, it worked for a second then crashed now i have the connect to iTunes on the iPhone. i have tried everything i think to get it back to 1.1.2 otb but nothing works. i have att, but i took my sim out of a flip phone and jailbroke the 112 otb......so what can i do to get it back so i can jailbreak it and start over to 112?

Runamuck

Bronze
Jan 30, 2008
I've nothing to help you, but an observation.

There is a part of me that wants to Jailbreak my iPhone. Really, I see and hear all about the crazy cool things you guys can do with Jailbreak'd (Jailbroken?) phones and it makes me want to try it.

Then I read just as many posts from users who seem to spend a LOT of time fixing said Jailbreak'd/Jailbroken phones and I realize that I'm perfectly happy using my phone as-is.

stewcp

Bronze
Jul 24, 2007
Bristol, UK
ok long story short i had a jailbroken 112 with att. I upgraded using the installer to 1.1.3, it worked for a second then crashed now i have the connect to iTunes on the iPhone. i have tried everything i think to get it back to 1.1.2 otb but nothing works. i have att, but i took my sim out of a flip phone and jailbroke the 112 otb......so what can i do to get it back so i can jailbreak it and start over to 112?
What are you saying... can you not SHIFT Restore back to 1.1.1, jailbreak, and upgrade back to 1.1.2?

What exactly have you tried? this should be an easy restore... I've done it many times whilst trying out the soft-upgrade to 1.1.3!

Have you tried using ibrickr to seeing if you can kick it out of DFU mode?