1.1.3 Email From VersionAlert.com

Jul 25, 2007
San Diego
I just got an email alert from this site which notifies you of upcoming updates... It was handy because I had been trying to keep my mind off updates for a while on account of all the false rumors lately but it got my attention again.... still hard to believe all the alleged updates but I kinda trust in GearLive.

Hondamaker

Genius
Gold
May 14, 2007
Fairborn, Ohio
I just got an email alert from this site which notifies you of upcoming updates... It was handy because I had been trying to keep my mind off updates for a while on account of all the false rumors lately but it got my attention again.... still hard to believe all the alleged updates but I kinda trust in GearLive.
It's still kinds up in the air whether the update rumor is true or not. I'm not sure what to believe----and you spelled italian wrong!

KNK

Jul 22, 2007
Stevenson Ranch
The anticipation of 1.1.3 is what is making this forum fun for a change, and will con't for another month or so after MacWorld

allitalien

Jul 25, 2007
San Diego
It's still kinds up in the air whether the update rumor is true or not. I'm not sure what to believe----and you spelled italian wrong!
Haha I'm well aware, I got first used it on AOL when I was 7 because allitalian was taken and I didn't want to add any numbers after it...

im a perfectionist at heart and its my one flaw (I'm modest) that I live with... i thought about switching over to "allitalian" and i actually had the AOL & AIM screen names for a while but I've had it as allitalien for nearly 15 years....

I even had the screen name "TuttoItaliano" for a bit but I reverted back, anyway I use allitalien for everything nowadays... it keeps it easy on the fingers. :p

allitalien

Jul 25, 2007
San Diego
anyway i got off topic, i was just letting people know about this website thats lets u know when the updates are actually ready for downloading... for people who don't synv very often like me

phsycology

Zealot
Gold
Dec 29, 2007
Bolton, United Kingdom
The 1.1.3 update that Gearlive have been showing is true. There are only 10 develoeprs who have that firmware, and Apple has started pannicking and asked all 10 developers yesterday to come in at 9.00 this morning which proves the update is real, otherwise Apple wouldn't be bothered.

Also, Apple have taken legal action against GearLive today.

Arran

KNK

Jul 22, 2007
Stevenson Ranch
The 1.1.3 update that Gearlive have been showing is true. There are only 10 develoeprs who have that firmware, and Apple has started pannicking and asked all 10 developers yesterday to come in at 9.00 this morning which proves the update is real, otherwise Apple wouldn't be bothered.

Also, Apple have taken legal action against GearLive today.

Arran

Where did you get your information on this?

phsycology

Zealot
Gold
Dec 29, 2007
Bolton, United Kingdom
We're both looking but no luck :(
And I know! I wish I hadn't posted it now, it's only my 11th post! I'm gonna get banned and everything but I swear I'm not lying! It might be BS on the site but thats what my dad found!