1.1.3 is now unlocked out of the box

Runamuck

Bronze
Jan 30, 2008
How is this an unlock for 1.1.3 when it basically just downgrades the phone back to an unlocked 1.1.2? Or am I reading this wrong?

stewcp

Bronze
Jul 24, 2007
Bristol, UK
Its the first unlock for the 4.6 bootloader... it enables you to downgrade the baseband and unlock the phone... its considered to be the first true unlock, even better than IPSF unlock... you can then upgrade to the DevTeam jailbreak 1.1.3 and have a 1.1.3 iPhone but with the 1.1.2 baseband fully unlocked :cool:

Runamuck

Bronze
Jan 30, 2008
OK so if all I want is an unlocked 1.1.3 phone, otherwise "stock," this isn't for me then? I don't want to Jailbreak with the SDK coming out soon. I would like to have an unlocked otherwise "stock" phone. So far, nothing exists like this correct?

aggieman

Zealot
Gold
Jul 6, 2007
Dallas, TX
OK so if all I want is an unlocked 1.1.3 phone, otherwise "stock," this isn't for me then? I don't want to Jailbreak with the SDK coming out soon. I would like to have an unlocked otherwise "stock" phone. So far, nothing exists like this correct?
As far as I know you are correct. I'm with you, I don't want to jailbreak my phone either.