1.1.3 jailbreak problem?

coolie

Bronze
Sep 18, 2007
Have any of you have/had any problem with a 1.1.3 jailbroken by the dev?
I have had a couple already. Like I have to switch back and forth from edge to wifi and from wifi to edge. There's no connection after five minutes of use, so switching from wifi to edge or vice versa to make it work again, but then after a couple min. of use, the internet would stop working and I have to switch the connection back and forth.
And another problem I have had and is still having is that the phone just automatically turn off, but you can't turn it on just by holding the power button. You have to hold both the power and home button to turn it on.
Oh, and another one is with the whole vibrate and non vibrate. It would stay in vibrate after you switch it to non vibrate mode.

I notice that this is very unstable for me.
Is it just me experiencing these problem or you guys are too?

Bone

Zealot
Gold
Feb 11, 2008
Have any of you have/had any problem with a 1.1.3 jailbroken by the dev?
I have had a couple already. Like I have to switch back and forth from edge to wifi and from wifi to edge. There's no connection after five minutes of use, so switching from wifi to edge or vice versa to make it work again, but then after a couple min. of use, the internet would stop working and I have to switch the connection back and forth.
And another problem I have had and is still having is that the phone just automatically turn off, but you can't turn it on just by holding the power button. You have to hold both the power and home button to turn it on.
Oh, and another one is with the whole vibrate and non vibrate. It would stay in vibrate after you switch it to non vibrate mode.

I notice that this is very unstable for me.
Is it just me experiencing these problem or you guys are too?
My friends and I have all jailbroken our phones and I have seen a slew of diff bugs show up and when it is something seriousely bothersom like in your case. We normally just restore the phones and start all over. I'm not saying its easy but I've rarely seen a problem that couldn't be fixed this way. just the other day I saw a iPhone SMS system compleatly shut down it was sad but in the long sceam of things easy to fix.