1.1.3 lyric thing

iamtko

Zealot
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Houston
it lets you see the lyrics of your songs if you put them in the lyrics section.

to do this right click(assuming you're using a PC, and if not then do whatever a mac person would do) the song you want and then click on "get info". from here you'll see a lyrics section where you can put the lyrics.

dturner

Zealot
Gold
Dec 15, 2007
Louisville, Ky.
You can enter the lyrics of a song in iTunes if you want to. Then they can show up on you ipod or now the iphon. Lot of trouble for what it's worth.

askewed

Bronze
Jun 22, 2007
NJ
It's cool as hell is what it is!

askewed

Bronze
Jun 22, 2007
NJ
Can you tell me how to do the lyric thing? I have searched and cannot find the answer. thanks!
Tap the CD cover image once (they way you do to adjust the slider) if you have lyrics in the file they show.

steviep831

Bronze
Jan 15, 2008
I've been able to pull a lot of current lyrics from www.iradioapp.com. If it's on the radio currently, then you can find it there. Sometimes for older songs you can get lucky on the stations that have a "broader" listening audience ("We play all the hits from the 60s to the 90s")

spyrwebs

Bronze
Jul 3, 2007
Travelin man, SOCAL
You can enter the lyrics of a song in iTunes if you want to. Then they can show up on you ipod or now the iphon. Lot of trouble for what it's worth.

There are iTunes plugin that will add lyrics automatically. I'm using iLyrics, it works great and its free.