1.1.3 Sync Problem

Jan 31, 2008
Hello, I have a US 1.1.1 iPhone that was successfuly unlocked upgraded to 1.1.2 a couple of months ago. I upgraded to 1.1.3 two days ago and since then my Contacts, Email, Calendar in fact everything from the Info Tab in iTunes simpy will not sync. I have tried erasing everything on my iPhone, I have tried setting the checkbox that allows the contacts on my Mac to overwrite the iPhone and I still end up with nothing. I have read the post about the way 1.1.3 backs up differently from 1.1.2 but, frankly, I don't understand how to resove it.:oops: I would really appreciate any help. Thanks so much.

znino

Sep 27, 2007
Hello, I have a US 1.1.1 iPhone that was successfuly unlocked upgraded to 1.1.2 a couple of months ago. I upgraded to 1.1.3 two days ago and since then my Contacts, Email, Calendar in fact everything from the Info Tab in iTunes simpy will not sync. I have tried erasing everything on my iPhone, I have tried setting the checkbox that allows the contacts on my Mac to overwrite the iPhone and I still end up with nothing. I have read the post about the way 1.1.3 backs up differently from 1.1.2 but, frankly, I don't understand how to resove it.:oops: I would really appreciate any help. Thanks so much.
Hi, did you ever resolve this? I have exactly the same issue and can't get anything from the Info page to sync at all!

michael180

Zealot
Gold
Jun 14, 2007
Santa Cruz, CA
moderntimes.com
If you don't have to have version 1.1.3, you should restore to 1.1.4. Then sync everything. It will all come back.