1.1.3. Voicemail Notification

moze

Bronze
Nov 9, 2007
Hey anyone know if there is an SMS fix for 1.1.3. where if you werent receiving the voicemail notifications, you would if you installed this. I have jailbroken 1.1.3. and now my voicemail notification is out, im in Canada on Fido. thanks!

bosco0633

Jan 27, 2008
Hey anyone know if there is an SMS fix for 1.1.3. where if you werent receiving the voicemail notifications, you would if you installed this. I have jailbroken 1.1.3. and now my voicemail notification is out, im in Canada on Fido. thanks!
simple solution, im on rogers had issues too. With the new 1.1.3 go into settings, carrier, it will load for 20 to 30 seconds, and you will see automatic check marked. select your carrier, so the one that says fido, make sure it is check marked, then hit the home button.

Boom, it should be working. I have done this step 3 times, while updating and screwing up and it works everytime.

moze

Bronze
Nov 9, 2007
simple solution, im on rogers had issues too. With the new 1.1.3 go into settings, carrier, it will load for 20 to 30 seconds, and you will see automatic check marked. select your carrier, so the one that says fido, make sure it is check marked, then hit the home button.

Boom, it should be working. I have done this step 3 times, while updating and screwing up and it works everytime.
ya i did that already because at some point i wasn't receiving txts out of my network, but still no voicemail notifications, plus everytime i go back in there, rogers is no longer checked, and if i get into the subway and lose my signal, i have to go back in there and check it again, it seems it doesn't wanna stay checked...any ideas?