1.1.3 Volume increase?

iPhreak

Bronze
Jul 26, 2007
Is it just me or did the volume increase with the new update. I typically do not listen to the iPhone without headphones but my ringtones are crazy loud now. So to test it out I played a few songs over the speaker. Even with the volume almost all the way to the left (circle is almost to the end), it is extremely loud. Loud enough that I cannot listen to it in my cube without major disruption.

I was thinking of breaking the seal on the speakers dust shield, but not now.

Any one else seeing (or hearing :)) this?

Cloverfield

Bronze
Jan 16, 2008
UK, Kent
www.CloverfieldMovieForum.com
Is it just me or did the volume increase with the new update. I typically do not listen to the iPhone without headphones but my ringtones are crazy loud now. So to test it out I played a few songs over the speaker. Even with the volume almost all the way to the left (circle is almost to the end), it is extremely loud. Loud enough that I cannot listen to it in my cube without major disruption.

No, it is the same sh***ness as before.

Napoleon PhoneApart

Senior Moderator
Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD

My brother bought his iPhone yesterday and updated it to 1.1.3. The volume seems equal to my 1.1.2 iPhone that I did the "needle surgery" to.