1.1.4 JB'd, camera not working...

Aug 9, 2007
I restored my JB'd 1.1.3 to 1.1.4 and used ziPhone to jailbreak.
i had the issue with the mail app just closing, but fixed by changing the permissions. I'm guessing this issue is related to permissions as well, but not sure.
When I use the camera to take a picture, it seems to work, but the picture never appears on the camera roll.
Also, when I try to delete anything from the camera roll, it appears to work, but when I reopen the camera roll, the deleted pics are still there.
Anyone else seen this?

CBRfanatic

Bronze
Feb 28, 2008
Bronx
I restored my JB'd 1.1.3 to 1.1.4 and used ziPhone to jailbreak.
i had the issue with the mail app just closing, but fixed by changing the permissions. I'm guessing this issue is related to permissions as well, but not sure.
When I use the camera to take a picture, it seems to work, but the picture never appears on the camera roll.
Also, when I try to delete anything from the camera roll, it appears to work, but when I reopen the camera roll, the deleted pics are still there.
Anyone else seen this?
if you restore it again and before you jailbrake it does this then take it in for an exchange. I jailbroke my 1.1.4 even befoe ziPhone said it was ok to do so and im not experiencing ANY of the problems i see here on this board.