1.1.4 Mod

jjsquizz

Bronze
Nov 10, 2007
Los Angeles
I am currently on 1.1.4 jb, legit ATT cust. I am willing to pay the early termination fee. ATT SUCKS! My question is, if I unlock and jb my phone, will there be any problem with safari or will it change to T-mobile windows mobile. (Which I hate) I don't think it will, but just want to be sure. Thanks in advance

depthnerd

Feb 16, 2008
I don't know what you mean by Windows Mobile but no, you shouldn't have any problems switching services on your iPhone.

themanofthedark

Gold
Jan 5, 2008
Boston
I am currently on 1.1.4 jb, legit ATT cust. I am willing to pay the early termination fee. ATT SUCKS! My question is, if I unlock and jb my phone, will there be any problem with safari or will it change to T-mobile windows mobile. (Which I hate) I don't think it will, but just want to be sure. Thanks in advance
yes, that is exactly what will happen..

you will automatically reboot and wind up in Windows Mobile 4.=P

of course you will still have the iPhone OS..

jjsquizz

Bronze
Nov 10, 2007
Los Angeles
I don't know what you mean by Windows Mobile but no, you shouldn't have any problems switching services on your iPhone.
Windows mobile is what they use one Tmobile internet phones. So I do a full restore, no backup, in iTunes. Then go to ZiPhone and do it all or just jailbreak and unlock?

Bone

Zealot
Gold
Feb 11, 2008
if u just want to jailbreak and unlock then that's all u need to do.

jjsquizz

Bronze
Nov 10, 2007
Los Angeles
So that means that I leave the ATT sim in during this process and change it afterwards. After that, I'm good to go?

depthnerd

Feb 16, 2008
So that means that I leave the ATT sim in during this process and change it afterwards. After that, I'm good to go?
You can have whatever Sim card you want.

You unlock, jailbreak or whatever you want to do and then you can pop in your T-Mobile SIM. It will be exactly the same but with T-Mobile rather than AT&T.

jjsquizz

Bronze
Nov 10, 2007
Los Angeles
Thanks a lot. I've always had a jailbroken phone, but unlocking is a first.
So just wanted to make sure of what to do. Thanks again.

themanofthedark

Gold
Jan 5, 2008
Boston
haven't you seen the unlocked iPhone videos? you know, with the different names in the upper right corner..?