1.1.4 wallpaper problem?

romiy2k

Oct 18, 2007
can anyone for god sake please help me out? I updated to 1.1.4 and jailbroke and unlocked it using ziPhone...... but now everything works absolutely fine but for some reason i can not change my wallpaper i tried using summerboard but no luck its completley screwed it just stays on the wallpaper i had when i had 1.1.3 thanks for your help in advance.

BigSpence

Aug 18, 2007
can anyone for god sake please help me out? I updated to 1.1.4 and jailbroke and unlocked it using ziPhone...... but now everything works absolutely fine but for some reason i can not change my wallpaper i tried using summerboard but no luck its completley screwed it just stays on the wallpaper i had when i had 1.1.3 thanks for your help in advance.
I have the same issue and started another thread but no resolution yet. When I find out I will let you know. If you figured it out.....holla

BigSpence

Aug 18, 2007
Install iSwitcher, use it to change the theme. Once that is done, change the wallpaper and it should work.

Lazarus

Bronze
Jun 6, 2007
Miami
ok i have Customize 2.0 installed and everything seems to work fine except my background wallpaper will not change for anything. The icons and everything else change fine but no background.