1.1.4 ziPhone 2.5c problem

Radis

Bronze
Jul 3, 2007
i used ziPhone 2.5c to jailbreak my 1.1.4 iPhone but when i try to check my mail it tells me i have the wrong name or password. i am 100% it is right though. i have read though some threads and heard about changing my perrmission to 777 i do not know how to do that

i could really use some help.
i am on a windows computer and have the software winscp (don't know if that helps or not)
thanks a lot!

ravman

Zealot
Gold
Oct 4, 2007
Mean Streets of LA.
What email account are you trying to check? Have you made sure your email settings are correct?

I upgraded to 1.1.4 and had no issues with my Gmail or personal ISP email accounts.

i used ziPhone 2.5c to jailbreak my 1.1.4 iPhone but when i try to check my mail it tells me i have the wrong name or password. i am 100% it is right though. i have read though some threads and heard about changing my perrmission to 777 i do not know how to do that

i could really use some help.
i am on a windows computer and have the software winscp (don't know if that helps or not)
thanks a lot!

Radis

Bronze
Jul 3, 2007
Ok I set up my yahoo email for testing and it worked perfectly.

Create a free yahoo email account if you don't already have one and see if that still doesn't work.
doesn't work I some how need to change the perrmisions to 777 and I do not know how to.