1+5 has 8 gigs of RAM

Nov 14, 2008
Cairo, Egypt.
A friend of mine has the One Plus 3 and it's a decent phone which was also marketed as a spec-beast but I never really felt that while using it. It seems like companies are just racing for the highest specifications with no regard to the actual operating system and how it handles that much power which, in my opinion, is what makes Apple and its products superior because iOS maximizes the full potential of the provided hardware.

Napoleon PhoneApart

Senior Moderator
Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD
A friend of mine has the One Plus 3 and it's a decent phone which was also marketed as a spec-beast but I never really felt that while using it. It seems like companies are just racing for the highest specifications with no regard to the actual operating system and how it handles that much power which, in my opinion, is what makes Apple and its products superior because iOS maximizes the full potential of the provided hardware.
I have a OnePlus One and it has held up amazingly well to the abuse I have put it through. Several times I've ended up with "no operating system installed" and had to Google my way back, but it always came back to life, even when it wouldn't even turn on. One feature I really like about Android is the ability to make nandroid backups, which are a complete backup of the phone which you can restore if necessary.

May 25, 2017
It may look like an iPhone, but the specs on it and the way it works are completely different.
The IOS is a totally different story, which I enjoy at it's fullest and I can't wait for it to be released. It is one of my top choices for this year. I think it may very well be the best phone of the year, just like OP3 was last year!