1 day owner impressions....

JMMARICH

Oct 5, 2007
What is with all of the iPhone haters out there? I have wanted one since January. I read and read about it. Stared at pictures of it for who knows how many hours. I knew exactly what the iPhone was about when I ordered it two days ago. Got it yesterday and played with it last night. Today was my first work day with it and wow.

This phone has plenty of room for improvement, but I think its effin amazing. Worth every penny. I would be perfectly content if I spent the release price. It is so damn nice, and I get excited thinking about how good its going to be over time as they refine it even more.

Count me down as one happy owner.

--Josh

akophone

Bronze
Aug 1, 2007
Welcome aboard! I stood up in line for 6 hours June 29 and to this point, still lovin' this thing! Of course it's modded with harmless stuff but these 3rd party apps enhanced my experience even more.

Oh yeah, about your bug, I have them (not 1 but tons of 'em) on my iPhone by installing Ants!

Congrats!

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
Congrats on the purchase and welcome to the community. I've had my iPhone since day 1 as well and I couldn't be any happier.

Jul 6, 2007
Marietta, GA
about.me
What is with all of the iPhone haters out there? I have wanted one since January. I read and read about it. Stared at pictures of it for who knows how many hours. I knew exactly what the iPhone was about when I ordered it two days ago. Got it yesterday and played with it last night. Today was my first work day with it and wow.

This phone has plenty of room for improvement, but I think its effin amazing. Worth every penny. I would be perfectly content if I spent the release price. It is so damn nice, and I get excited thinking about how good its going to be over time as they refine it even more.

Count me down as one happy owner.

--Josh
lol i did the same thing when i first heard about it =]. and i feel the same way about it. id rather wait for them to perfect the apps and make sure they don't drain the battery instead of relasing a bunch of new apps in one update that are totally horrible because they didn't take their time with them.