10 iPhone Apps

Discussion in 'iPhone Apps and Games' started by RyneBraun, Oct 2, 2012.

1. RyneBraun

RyneBraun New Member

Everyday I try to download some new great apps based on price drops, charts, and recommendations. Some make the cut and others get deleted. These are my top ten favorite apps that typically fall under the radar. Please share yours as well.

1) Everything
    A very simplistic approach to a "to do check off list." Each item can be added by simply advancing to the next line, once you save your list every line can be selected individually.
    2) Tap Forms
    A completely customizable forms app that let's you import data and manipulate it any way you want. Great for everything if you take the time to set it up. I use it for employee suggestions/complaints as well as taking inventory.
    3) iXpenseIt
    Very nice expense app that provides a plethora of charts to track where your money is going. Very nice app for a side businesss. I use it completely to track sales and inventory purchases for the vending machines at the office.
    4) U.S. Cop
    An amazing reference app to any law related question you may have. It also comes with tools such as a pill identifier and sex offender database. Always something to do or learn in this app
    5) Appsfire Deals
    One of my biggest tools in finding new apps. Not only does it show the best apps that recently eliminated their price tag, but also has categories for the best of free, and a price drop section. If their is an app you have your eye on but do not want to dish out money for it, you can have it alert you if the app goes free.
    6) Slice
    All you have to do is enter your email and password and it alerts you on all online product shipments you place, from the moment the order is placed to the second it's delivered you are notified in one place.
    7) UpTo
    A nice calendar app that gives you a general event category to browse in and select detailed events to be added to your iPhone calendar. Great for sports games or movie releases.
    8) Just Wink
    This card app syncs with Facebook and allows you to send real cards in the mail for birthdays, thank yous, etc. card options are superior to Apples cards app.
    9) Drink N Hand
    A very informative bar goers app. Enter each drink and the price when you are out on the town an it will approximate your BAC, calories, carbs and amount spent.
    10) Quara
    A very informative Q&A app that let's you browse other answers based on topics you follow.

2. Sharunda

Sharunda Genius
    Gold

Thanks for listing these Apps.

I looked at the Everything App and it looks good. I might get it.

U.S. Cop - I want that.

Drink N Hand I can't find. Maybe if you look at what you have on your phone it's a different name now. It could be an older App or maybe its off theApp store.

3. n_stavr

n_stavr New Member

thnx, many of them are not so useful

4. studiocrazy

studiocrazy New Member

Thanks

5. Mathew Connelly

Bronze

Thanks, iXpens lite became my new personal fav. (y)

6. Juneru

Juneru New Member

Thanks, very useful

7. Kent Beck

Kent Beck New Member

Add Hi Download Plus app

8. OmniSama

OmniSama New Member

Oh great thanks for this got cool apps now

9. Carolin82

Carolin82 New Member

Thanks for Everything and Quara. I'm using Evernote but it's so huge. I found some new app, task manager, ******, but it's going to be launched later this year.

10. chris

chris Administrator
    Administrator

Congratulations! You've received the coveted blacklist. Anytime someone mentions your app by name, it'll be converted to ****. It's bad good form to be a representative from a software company and pretend you 'found this great app'. It's only made worse when there are a few of you and the app isn't even available yet.

11. Redbull2000

Redbull2000 Member
    Bronze

Thanks, very useful and JustWink apps is awesome.

12. samskc

samskc New Member

it's very useful and help to know a few new app for me.thanks a lot

13. mango44

mango44 Member
    Bronze

Must check some of these apps out. Thanks!

14. attached

attached New Member

If you like iXpenseIt, try Home Budget with sync. It's my favorite finance app.

15. rebeccachina

rebeccachina New Member

Thanks! very good

16. designersoyoung

designersoyoung New Member

17. lemoon

lemoon Member
    Bronze

Thanks for the nice list. I got U.S. Cop.
    Could add Jetsetter if love traveling, one of my favorite app for traveling.

18. Spawser

Spawser New Member

Cool.
    Thanks for the list. I have discovered a lot of interesting.

Especially I was impressed by:
    Just Wink
    Drink N Hand

19. takako222

takako222 New Member