$100 cingular rebate?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

cflamm

Bronze
Jun 6, 2007
ok, this is kind of strange....

got my $100 early adopter credit from Apple and already spent it on a blue tooth headset.

just got a text message from CINGULAR (not att) that said my rebate is in the mail. rebate? i thought, what rebate?

went online to att site and logged on and indeed a $100 rebate was mailed out to me oct 7th.

no idea what this is all about...haven't bought anything else that would qualify for a rebate. must be iPhone related.

very strange but i'll take it. $399 for the iPhone bought on june 29th. not too shabby. not trying to make make others feel bad, just wonder how this all came to be.

anyone else hear or get this?

gt1948

Bronze
Jan 30, 2007
Memphis
ok, this is kind of strange....

got my $100 early adopter credit from Apple and already spent it on a blue tooth headset.

just got a text message from CINGULAR (not att) that said my rebate is in the mail. rebate? i thought, what rebate?

went online to att site and logged on and indeed a $100 rebate was mailed out to me oct 7th.

no idea what this is all about...haven't bought anything else that would qualify for a rebate. must be iPhone related.

very strange but i'll take it. $399 for the iPhone bought on june 29th. not too shabby. not trying to make make others feel bad, just wonder how this all came to be.

anyone else hear or get this?
Thought cingular was ATT now?

Maahu

Bronze
Sep 19, 2007
Thought cingular was ATT now?
It's the NEW AT&T! (rant-on: but it's all really SBC, which despite them trying to tell us here in California that the initials SBC didn't stand for anything, we all know they're liars and it means Southwestern Bell Company :rant-off)

Survivor61

Bronze
Jun 26, 2007
It's the NEW AT&T! (rant-on: but it's all really SBC, which despite them trying to tell us here in California that the initials SBC didn't stand for anything, we all know they're liars and it means Southwestern Bell Company :rant-off)
No rebate messages for me and I checked online and nothing as well. Wonder why you got this? What does it say for the reason next to it?