$100 credit = more iTunes music

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

snowcrash

Bronze
Jul 7, 2007
Nice, now it's either get the Apple Bluetooth Headset or the $100 iTunes music, hmmmmm....what should I do?
If your gonna get a BT headset get the Jawbone not the Apple one. Read reviews on the Apple one vs the Jawbone one.

420greg

Silver
Jun 26, 2007
Orlando, Florida
Customers may not redeem their store credits: (1) at any iTunes Store in the United States or elsewhere, (2) Apple Store locations outside the United States; (3) at Apple resellers; (4) for cash; (5) to purchase Apple Gift Cards, or,iTunes Store Gift Certificates, to give iTunes Store content as gifts, or to create iTunes Store allowances; or (6) as payments on Apple accounts.

I hope it goes through and you don't get the 'there is a problem with your order' email.

The terms and conditions say they can not be used for gift cards.

kashbo25

Bronze
May 24, 2007
West Palm Beach Florida
Customers may not redeem their store credits: (1) at any iTunes Store in the United States or elsewhere, (2) Apple Store locations outside the United States; (3) at Apple resellers; (4) for cash; (5) to purchase Apple Gift Cards, or,iTunes Store Gift Certificates, to give iTunes Store content as gifts, or to create iTunes Store allowances; or (6) as payments on Apple accounts.

I hope it goes through and you don't get the 'there is a problem with your order' email.

Thats gay man Im going right now to the Apple store

Bluesy1

Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
Southern CA

You have to read carefuly: I purchased Apple iTunes gift CARDS, not Apple Gift cards or Apple iTunes Store Gift certificates (which are electronic ones you send).