100 dollar credit

Jul 9, 2007
ok this is a horribly stupid question, and i know that, so please don't make fun of me for it. i bought the iPhone on the first day it was released, but never got my 100 dollar credit for iTunes because ive just been extremely busy and completely forgot about it (i'm in law school...i never have any time for anything anymore). is it too late? if not, how do i get it?

thanks,

Richard

IphoneTony

Zealot
Gold
Nov 10, 2007
New Jersey
check Apple.com or call Apple store think its over though

geordisjd

Zealot
Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
ok this is a horribly stupid question, and i know that, so please don't make fun of me for it. i bought the iPhone on the first day it was released, but never got my 100 dollar credit for iTunes because ive just been extremely busy and completely forgot about it (i'm in law school...i never have any time for anything anymore). is it too late? if not, how do i get it?

thanks,

Richard
Your $100 are still there! Use it. I still have about $20 left on mine. It was switched to a gift card.

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
If you haven't already applied for the refund then you CANNOT receive the $100. The program ended on November 30, 2007. That was the last day you could apply for the credit.

Last edited by a moderator: