$100 Question

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

iBen

Bronze
Aug 18, 2007
Any word yet on when we will get the $100 for the early iPhone adopters? Soon as i get my $100 im going straight to my Apple store for a new iPod Classic. :laugh2:

oriolesfan23

Bronze
Jun 29, 2007
Virginia
Any word yet on when we will get the $100 for the early iPhone adopters? Soon as i get my $100 im going straight to my Apple store for a new iPod Classic. :laugh2:
Don't do it! That's exactly what Apple wants you to do! You think they are helping you out, but you are really helping them out.

I'm selling my $100 gift card for $100 cash. Take that, Apple!

iBen

Bronze
Aug 18, 2007
Don't do it! That's exactly what Apple wants you to do! You think they are helping you out, but you are really helping them out.

I'm selling my $100 gift card for $100 cash. Take that, Apple
haha thats a good idea! But i just sold my 2 year old banged up ipod video for $60 today :laugh2:. So now im stuck without my ipod and i just have my iPhone and my car adapter doesn't work with my iPhone.

mrmacbook

Bronze
Jun 13, 2007
The details are supposed to be released this week. Apple doesn't release any info until they are good and ready.

Gift cards are cool. It's like money, but restrictive.

Indy

Zealot
Gold
Jul 29, 2007

I'm selling my $100 gift card for $100 cash. Take that, Apple!
Haha, if you sell it for cash it still finds it's way into Apples hands, thereforee giving their money right back to them. So, what you really need to do is just take the gift card and cut it into tiny pieces RIGHT THERE on the counter top in front of their employees after they hand it to you!

Or, then again, you could just send it my way. ;)

I PROMISE not to spend it. :laugh2:

Go ahead hit my little "aim" guy thingy, do the right thing man...

:p