1080p movies on iPhone

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Oct 19, 2012
Anyone knows a hack to play 1080p movies on iPhone 4 or iPhone 4s?
I am uploading footage to my phones straight from my camera (Eye-Fi card) but iPhone does not read 1080p movies nor show them. However, I did force upload 1080p movies to iPhone 4 with filer and it plays perfectly. No glitch, no delay, doesn't crash. Why are iPhone 4 and 4s blocking 1080P movies?

Oct 19, 2012
Thanks Mathew! Indeed this one works just fine from Itune.
But does it also work with uploading movies straight from my DSLR camera to my phone?
For people that want to be on the road shooting videos, it's so annoying that the iPhone doesn't want to display clips it can play just so fine when at home.

Jul 13, 2011
Thanks Mathew! Indeed this one works just fine from Itune.
But does it also work with uploading movies straight from my DSLR camera to my phone?
For people that want to be on the road shooting videos, it's so annoying that the iPhone doesn't want to display clips it can play just so fine when at home.
Hm, seems that you have to take your question to the Eye-Fi people. It seems that you are using a third party app
(ei-fi for ios) to transfer the videos from your dslr to your iPhone, right? If the app dose not do the same with the 1080p vdeos as does the filer app in combination with iTunes, I doubt you would be able to see the HD videos on your iPhone.