12.9 question

Discussion in 'iPad Pro' started by KevTN, Sep 19, 2016.

1. KevTN

KevTN Member
    Bronze

I am really thinking about getting a 12.9 ipad. my questions are simple but may determine my decision.
    1) how does it travel? My daughter does travel softball so we travel all over the country, sometimes drive and sometime fly. I am concern with the size it would be easier to break..

2) Everything I read says the 12.9 is diffcult to see in the sunlight...how good/bad is the 12.9 to see in the sun?

3) Without the keyboard how difficult is it to type using the built in keyboard?

thank you

2. Leo

Leo Zealot
    Silver

Hi KevTN,

Fellow 12.9 iPad Pro owner here.
    1) Depends on your case and bag. I have a 13" MacBook Pro bag from Incase and the Smart Cover and Smart Case for my 12.9" iPad Pro, and I have to say it's worked wonderfully for me. I take it around everywhere as a lot of times I find I just wanna suddenly sit down and draw when I'm in the mood.
    2) Turn up your brightness, and you should be fine.
    3) The built-in keyboard is actually REALLY GOOD, it's the same size as a full-sized keyboard. The question is, are you comfortable typing on a touch screen display? If so, you'll be fine.

3. Mrallank59

Mrallank59 Contributor
    Bronze

I like the 12.9 but the 10.5 won out in the end. The size just felt perfect to me