16GB is out!

GLiMKIV

Bronze
Sep 23, 2007
I haven't seen anybody post it yet, or maybe I'm blind, but the 16GB iPhone is now available through Apple for $499! I want to upgrade, however, I will wait until iPhone V2 comes out, if and only if it does with 3g and video! If not, then it's time to upgrade!

gcvt

Zealot
Gold
Jun 21, 2007
San Francisco
Several members here already have one ;)

I thought about getting one, but I don't really need that much space. Waiting for V2 as well.

I haven't seen anybody post it yet, or maybe I'm blind, but the 16GB iPhone is now available through Apple for $499! I want to upgrade, however, I will wait until iPhone V2 comes out, if and only if it does with 3g and video! If not, then it's time to upgrade!
I bought mine a week ago today when they first came out.

aggieman

Zealot
Gold
Jul 6, 2007
Dallas, TX
I bought mine a week ago today when they first came out.
ditto, bought mine the day they came out. Didn't even have the price plaques out for them at the Apple store when I went in and got it.

Runamuck

Bronze
Jan 30, 2008
Ditto here also....was literally the first guy to buy it from the AT&T store, they pulled it right out of the shipping box.

GLiMKIV

Bronze
Sep 23, 2007
Ditto here also....was literally the first guy to buy it from the AT&T store, they pulled it right out of the shipping box.
wow, I didn't even know they were out that long! I was on Apples site last week and i don't remember seeing anything about it. I will still wait for V2.

doron

Zealot
Gold
Apr 17, 2007
tampa, FL
wow, I didn't even know they were out that long! I was on Apples site last week and i don't remember seeing anything about it. I will still wait for V2.

...same here...

AWY

Bronze
Sep 6, 2007
California
The additional 8gb is not enough of a lure for me. I need something much more substantial before I buy a new iPhone.

The Toddfather

Bronze
Jun 23, 2007
This just in... The black MacBook has been released!

But seriously folks, I picked up the 16GB simply because my wife couldn't wait any longer to get my 8GB. As soon as the 3G comes out, my son will get the 16, any more updates and I'll have to adopt.