174 missed calls? Hun?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

alinton

Oct 28, 2007
Hi! Today my unlocked iPhone says '174' in the phone icon, and if I go into the phone screen, there's a '174' in the voicemail icon.

now, I certainly havn't received or missed 174 calls today, and I don't have 174 voicemail messages. in fact I have none.

Even after clearing the call history, the '174' is still there.

Whats this all about then?

Thanks

iamtko

Zealot
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Houston
Hi! Today my unlocked iPhone says '174' in the phone icon, and if I go into the phone screen, there's a '174' in the voicemail icon.

now, I certainly havn't received or missed 174 calls today, and I don't have 174 voicemail messages. in fact I have none.

Thanks
wow o.o;

i guess i would suggest holding the menu+power button until it resets...
i have never even heard of this but i do know the phone is a bit buggy sometimes.

iphonecrazyy

Bronze
Aug 15, 2007

Thanks
Wow you are popular, when you find out how you hacked your phone to make it look like you have a lot of calls let me know, I could use the status upgrade. "Hold on babe, I have 174 voicemails"

But yes in all honesty I'm all for a complete restore when things go sour on my phone. Thirty minutes to do that is better then 24 hours of finding other fixes :laugh2:

alinton

Oct 28, 2007
does a complete restore relock the phone? I'm 1.0.2.

And do you mean the restore in settings | general reset?

Thanks.

Wish I WAS that popular!

A.