1st Gen iPod nano recall

Oct 5, 2010
Ireland,UK

Sorry slow about uploading my pic. I have to figure out how to make them smaller for posting here.

Any information on how to do this would be nice.
wow they traded that for the original iPod ? :eek: are you using the EIC app for posting pictures?

Dec 19, 2011
Thanks Grease for posting this
Just got my return package today,
Cool

greasemuntney

Bronze
Apr 4, 2010
Alabama
Actually I posted it on twitter then copied the link and added here from the insert/edit image link. Didn't think about using my iPad I used my Macbook Air I got for Christmas.

Sharunda

Genius
Gold
Jun 16, 2008
One Horse Town, New Jersey
Dag on! I've got a 2nd Gen Nano laying around somewhere and then I have the third or 4th Nano. The little square one with the tiny click wheel. That thing was so cute and nice to use.

Too bad there isn't a recall on those.

A guy where I work sent his 1st gen in and received a current Nano with the touch screen in the mail. NICE!

besweeet

Contributor
Silver
Jun 7, 2009
San Antonio, TX
briansweet.me
I remember trying this when Apple's page first went live, but it said that my iPod Nano 1G isn't eligible. I, just now, submitted the serial number again, but now it says the following (I'll call them tomorrow to see if it really is or isn't eligible):

This serial number has already been submitted for this program. If you know you have not previously submitted this serial number for this program, please contact us.

PDACPA

Silver
Jan 16, 2008
Florida
How long does it take for the replacement to arrive? I think I sent mine off in late December or early January in the prepaid envelopes Apple sent me.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using iCafe app

besweeet

Contributor
Silver
Jun 7, 2009
San Antonio, TX
briansweet.me
Apple said, a week ago, that they were sending me a box to ship my old Nano with. Still haven't received it. Starting not to care. All I would've done was sold the new one anyway...

egadgetguy

Jan 26, 2011
I have a 2nd gen ipod nano... oh well. I think it still works. I also have a 6th gen 8 gig one and I have been using that. I'm glad to see that some are receiving new ones. I love Apple's support on replacement units, even if I'm not a huge fan of their OS. I do own an iPad and several iPods, and bought my daughter an iPhone 4 and she loves it.