1st time Jailbreaker, NO SERVICE

streborhcaz

Bronze
Nov 16, 2007
Ok so yesterday I decided to Jailbreak my iPhone after hearing about how good it was for months. However after I jailbreaked my phone, my phone had No Service displayed at the top left of the screen. I had to restore back to 1.1.4 to fix the problem and my signal went immediatley back up to 5 bars. Anyone have any ideas or suggestions on how to fix this. Thanks.

H

Hayesimus

Please tell us which program you used to jailbreak. Also did you unlock or merely jailbreak?

streborhcaz

Bronze
Nov 16, 2007
I used winpwn to jailbreak & I only jailbroke, didn't unlock.

H

Hayesimus

ok. i haven't used that method. Give it a little time and someone will answer. You'll probably get more responses later in the day.

streborhcaz

Bronze
Nov 16, 2007
Thanks for the quick responses. I'll check back later in the day and keep playing with it to see if I can fix the problem.

I used winpwn to jailbreak & I only jailbroke, didn't unlock.
I believe if I remember correctly, I went into the settings area before u pwn it and uncheck the setting that activates it... Because if you are on AT&T u don't need to activate it again...

streborhcaz

Bronze
Nov 16, 2007
Thanks free2rhyme590, that solved my problem.

H

Hayesimus

I'd recommend using the THANKS button. Its quite nice for those that deserve credit like free2rhyme590

Ramesh

Zealot
Gold
Jul 12, 2007
Irvine, Ca.
I'd recommend using the THANKS button. Its quite nice for those that deserve credit like free2rhyme590
I got it Hayes - I guess your button is broken. :) j/k

If I come across posts that should have been thanked, I thank them, regardless of whether or not it applied to me.

H

Hayesimus

lol well i figured i let him do it but now i feel guilty...

H

Hayesimus

and now those thanks are gone.. :(