2.2.1 back to 2.2

Nov 2, 2008
I recently updated to 2.2.1 and since then my phone has been acting weird I was wondering if i can restore it back with 2.2 firmware and jailbreak on 2.2? im not worried about unlocking just re jb'ing.

Nov 2, 2008
Whenever I install a source it gives me an error. When I start up cydia at the top of the screen where it loads up the databases it says error. When I get home I'll upload screenshots. And whenever somebody is calling me I can't slide to answer and people have been telling me they have been trying to call me and nothings happening.

Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD
I'm definitely not having any of the issues you're having. Upload those screenshots and let us take a look. Did you try to restore back to stock and jailbreak a second time?

Nov 2, 2008
yes twice. the errors i was talking about when cydia loads i couldnt snap a screenshot quick enough. but you see where it says downloading release after that is says error and some other stuff but it goes through it quickly. as for the other pics that is what i see after install repos in cydia

Attachments

smittylube

Bronze
Feb 19, 2008
Silicon Valley
I got that with 2.2 I think it is a server issue. If you look at the stats there must be millions of hits all the time with us fooling around.

Nov 2, 2008
yes that when I jb like 2 weeks ago. I'll just restore and rejb and see what happens.

thepunisher1991

Bronze
Jul 30, 2007
yes that when I jb like 2 weeks ago. I'll just restore and rejb and see what happens.

that has also been happening to my iPhone but all i had to do is restart the iPhone and go to cydia and it worked perfectly fine sometimes is just the sources.

it happened also yesterday but all i did was go back to the main screen of cydia and tried dowloading the samething again and it worked. you need to try it twice sometimes

Nov 2, 2008
yes thats what i do just go back and redo and it works sometimes. The thing i am concerned with is the not receiving calls part. My phone started doing this after i updated and jb. IDK if it could be the firmware file that i used to jb or what?