2.2.1 maybe close!

Eragon

Zealot
Gold
Jan 8, 2008
Frederick, MD
I hope Steve's medical leave doesn't result in iPhone stagnation. Apple should be taking a real long look at WebOS.

Eragon

Zealot
Gold
Jan 8, 2008
Frederick, MD
Don't see how BT syncing is that important, especially since a lot of PIM info is already synchronized via Mobile Me. BT syncing of large video files/apps is not efficient.

Witness

Zealot
Gold
Jun 18, 2007
Miami,Florida
Don't see how BT syncing is that important, especially since a lot of PIM info is already synchronized via Mobile Me. BT syncing of large video files/apps is not efficient.
I don't have large video files, wouldn't it work better with music?
It's something that a lazy person like me dreams of. :laugh2:

Eragon

Zealot
Gold
Jan 8, 2008
Frederick, MD
Now, what would be nice is being able to synchronize with iTunes via the internet. You are on travel, away from your home PC. You want to change content in your media library. To do this wirelessly would be great.

Saverino

Zealot
Gold
Jun 1, 2008
Burbank
I hope those things are true.

I'd LOVE that one touch delete all email and BT syncing.

Picazzo

Zealot
Gold
Jan 21, 2008
Copenhagen, Denmark
Now, what would be nice is being able to synchronize with iTunes via the internet. You are on travel, away from your home PC. You want to change content in your media library. To do this wirelessly would be great.
Maybe Mocha VNC could do the job!? - It's free and for both PC and Mac..

I really don't know much about this, but isn't there a "wake on LAN" option..?

Witness

Zealot
Gold
Jun 18, 2007
Miami,Florida
Whoa , that would be amazing, but would I have to leave my computer on?

scottjf8

Silver
Aug 12, 2008
I'm interested in the corp email changes.

acosmichippo

Genius
Platinum
Sep 10, 2007
DC
I don't have large video files, wouldn't it work better with music?
It's something that a lazy person like me dreams of. :laugh2:
put it this way... syncing 8GB+ of ANYTHING via bluetooth (or even 802.11G) is not efficient.

Dec 8, 2008
N
Why all ghe fight? This is some random prediction from some " trusted". """"""""""source"""""". Yah right. Who knows. Maybe it be completely be diff. And any extra features is better thr. No features. But if it is the way it claims. WEAK!

Witness

Zealot
Gold
Jun 18, 2007
Miami,Florida
Why all ghe fight? This is some random prediction from some " trusted". """"""""""source"""""". Yah right. Who knows. Maybe it be completely be diff. And any extra features is better thr. No features. But if it is the way it claims. WEAK!
I highly doubt that we are "fighting".

F

flyinryan4

anyway all these pointless as updates are doing nothing for the phone itself, we still left without features that basic phones have, Apple is making no progress it seems with that Push notification crap that was suppose to be out in september and i bet when it does come out, all its going to do is just drain the battery like everything else does with this phone, with they should do is recall the damn phones, and put a stronger battery in it, i cant leave my house without the charger with me.