2 iPhone 2yr contract?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

HELPmepLox

Bronze
Jul 15, 2007
So.Cal
my brother in-law bought his iPhone ardy he said he hasn't got a chance to open it yet and activate it. my plans ends in alil more then 2weeks.. i got my plan with my dad but its 1yr with some oversea imported phones and its ending.

i wanan grab an iPhone so since my brother inlaw has 1. was wonder could i just get another iPhone with his iPhone of 2yrs contract together (liek that family talk or w/e uhh)? course we will have a data plan for his and mines im assuming and our activation fee but saves us separate contract of 2yrs or instead dragging my dad with me for just my 2yrs. and hes going to go through the stree of 2yrs my aswell join the burden together hah

since im at this ima try get a free phones and just add my iPhone to that existing contract ima start soon.

wjp09

Zealot
Gold
Feb 25, 2007
NJ
If I read that right,

You can be added to your brother in law's plan with your new iPhone. You will need to pay 20 a month for data ontop of what he already pays for his voice plan you will be joining

If thats wrong ^ sorry but your very hard to understand. Periods, commas, paragraphs.

HELPmepLox

Bronze
Jul 15, 2007
So.Cal
:oops:

my bad ever since the internet everytime i do a report for school i just copy paste print off something from the internet quess i shouldve paid more attention in my school haha and done my own work

petalmom

Silver
Jun 30, 2007
:oops:

my bad ever since the internet everytime i do a report for school i just copy paste print off something from the internet quess i shouldve paid more attention in my school haha and done my own work
Just a thought but perhaps your money would be better spent on an English class rather than an iPhone?

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
my brother in-law bought his iPhone ardy he said he hasn't got a chance to open it yet and activate it. my plans ends in alil more then 2weeks.. i got my plan with my dad but its 1yr with some oversea imported phones and its ending.

i wanan grab an iPhone so since my brother inlaw has 1. was wonder could i just get another iPhone with his iPhone of 2yrs contract together (liek that family talk or w/e uhh)? course we will have a data plan for his and mines im assuming and our activation fee but saves us separate contract of 2yrs or instead dragging my dad with me for just my 2yrs. and hes going to go through the stree of 2yrs my aswell join the burden together hah

since im at this ima try get a free phones and just add my iPhone to that existing contract ima start soon.
I thought you were going through some asian phone dealer.

HELPmepLox

Bronze
Jul 15, 2007
So.Cal
i was gonna go through some asian phone dealer but this is better i think i just better go get a plan with my brother in law and then just leave my dad to join with my sister plans with just 1yrs contract of there imported phones

im just trying get the plan started best way i can, since my brother inlaw has to go throught this process just join with him. leave my dad the hassle of the 2yrs he can play with his oversea fones.

yes ill take the english class and use the iiPhone to cheat off, so i can surf throught the encycakjfklsdfpedia in class or something