2 more features not mentioned in 1.1.3

budjev

Bronze
Nov 13, 2007
Noblesville, IN
yes no kidding i'm sure some college student could send out over 1000 sms, but dang 75,000! Thats over the top, like you my as well tell the call feature off your phone if you're going to text that much...

MMS would have been way better than adding in 75,000 sms

Jul 15, 2007
MA
I updated for the sole fact that my iPhone can now hold 75,000 texts. I am about to use 7,500 this month so in about ten months I should have a full inbox!

Its always fun back tracking through old convos and now I don't need to sync my computer to keep them on file.

I updated for the sole fact that my iPhone can now hold 75,000 texts. I am about to use 7,500 this month so in about ten months I should have a full inbox!

Its always fun back tracking through old convos and now I don't need to sync my computer to keep them on file.
On my old Treo, I have all the texts going back to the first day I got the phone, same with the calls received and outgoing. Now that we can save 75,000 texts, I wish it kept a record of all calls as well.

Rhinohd

Bronze
Sep 20, 2007
Now if they would only let you turn it on its side (for sms) it would make it easier to use two fingers.

The Toddfather

Bronze
Jun 23, 2007
I noticed that when I check my email and I'm using my Apple bluetooth, it automatically connects to the bluetooth. I used to have to manually change it every time from iPhone to bluetooth.