2 Questions please help!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Techno_man

Bronze
Oct 27, 2007
First my safari crashes a lot when browsing! Is there something i can download or do to solve this crashing thing
Then i can't play flash on my iPhone sometines i need flash players to browse some websites but i can't so is there any solution also ? I can't download it from the macromedia web it won't work

Any help would be appreciated

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
Those are both commonly discussed issues. Search around next time.

Safari frequently crashed in all of the firmwares up to 1.0.2. The problem is fixed in 1.1.1. 1.1.2. Upgrade.

The iPhone does not support flash. You cannot download from Safari, hence you cannot download it via Macromedia. There is not a mod that will fix this. Deal.

- John

Techno_man

Bronze
Oct 27, 2007
Thx for answering but i cannot update my 1.02 Firmware since it's ulocked and using a different carrier so if i update it will be bricked :(

termleech

Zealot
Gold
Sep 7, 2007
McPherson, KS
Thx for answering but i cannot update my 1.02 Firmware since it's ulocked and using a different carrier so if i update it will be bricked :(

You actually can upgrade. You just have to revirginize the phone, the upgrade, then apply the patches. Do a quick search, it's been convered a few times on how to do it.