2 quetions...Music on iPHone/Ringtone and browser

SweepeR

Bronze
Oct 1, 2007
2 questions, how the hell do u upload songs on this damn thing then put a ringtone on it? im losin my mind i don't get the sync stuff and to be honest i dono what sync means.

and 2) how can i open an item from an internet on a second screen, i did it accidentally but i dono what i pressed when it happened. I was on ESPN.com and accidentally clicked another link i think to go into the nba scores but pressed soemthing at the same time on accidnet and it opened it on a different browswer. how do i choose that ?

geordisjd

Zealot
Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
2 questions, how the hell do u upload songs on this damn thing then put a ringtone on it? im losin my mind i don't get the sync stuff and to be honest i dono what sync means.

and 2) how can i open an item from an internet on a second screen, i did it accidentally but i dono what i pressed when it happened. I was on ESPN.com and accidentally clicked another link i think to go into the nba scores but pressed soemthing at the same time on accidnet and it opened it on a different browswer. how do i choose that ?
mmm...reading the manual might be helpful.
you have to put your music on iTunes then sync after chosing what u want to sync in the iTunes tabs. You have to make your ringtones through iTunes by chosing a purchased song that has a bell sign next to it. iTunes will wall you through it.

As for the browser, some links will automatically open a new window while others will just reload the page you're on. Watch the number of pages that are open. If more than 7 pages are open, memory problems might pop up like Safari quitting or even forcing other applications to quit when it is in the background(like movies or music). This is s computer. It will quit apps if too many of them are running.

SweepeR

Bronze
Oct 1, 2007
mmm...reading the manual might be helpful.
you have to put your music on iTunes then sync after chosing what u want to sync in the iTunes tabs. You have to make your ringtones through iTunes by chosing a purchased song that has a bell sign next to it. iTunes will wall you through it.

As for the browser, some links will automatically open a new window while others will just reload the page you're on. Watch the number of pages that are open. If more than 7 pages are open, memory problems might pop up like Safari quitting or even forcing other applications to quit when it is in the background(like movies or music). This is s computer. It will quit apps if too many of them are running.
i have several times and its still open i can't figure it out...it donset come wiht a manual besides the one online u go via Apple.com right?

I dono how to put songs or sync i dono what sync even is. how to get songs onto the iPhone bla bla im very lost at hte moment.

iPaul

Bronze
Jun 25, 2007
Minneapolis
i have several times and its still open i can't figure it out...it donset come wiht a manual besides the one online u go via Apple.com right?

I dono how to put songs or sync i dono what sync even is. how to get songs onto the iPhone bla bla im very lost at hte moment.

Dude you high as hell