2 Requests please!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

mlehrbaum

Bronze
Jul 29, 2007
Does anyone have a really nice etch a sketch icon? And can someone make me my name "MARK" in a marker font for my carrier logo in blue and also in red. I just don't know how to do this and these are the last 2 mods to make my iPhone look perfect. Thanks.:)

wildonrio

Gold
Jul 4, 2007
Provo, UT
Does anyone have a really nice etch a sketch icon? And can someone make me my name "MARK" in a marker font for my carrier logo in blue and also in red. I just don't know how to do this and these are the last 2 mods to make my iPhone look perfect. Thanks.:)
You don't like the given Etch a Sketch icon? I think it looks perfect, what are you looking for?

mlehrbaum

Bronze
Jul 29, 2007
I don't know maybe just the etch e sketch by itself without a backround or a stick figure. Something like that. Just wanted to see if anyone came up with anything different.

venturo

Bronze
Sep 9, 2007
little touchy for a request man, usin photoshop isn't hard, plus i think you can do it in mspaint and just change the file extension to .png. you can use mspaint right?....

mlehrbaum

Bronze
Jul 29, 2007
I never used any paint programs and I just bought a iMac and I am still trying to get use to it. I am not trying to be touchy but everyone keeps telling me to do my own.

mlehrbaum

Bronze
Jul 29, 2007
Do you know how to do the carrier logos? Because I am looking to put my name there in the comic san ms.

"MARK"

I would like the colors to be bright red for the dark screens and black for the light screens.