2 year contract extension question

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Mystic

Jun 29, 2007
Okay, well not so long ago I got a razr with a 2 year contract. Its been about 3 months since then and now I want the iPhone. With the mandatory 2 year contract or 2 year contract extension will I be able to get one? How does this extension work? Will it add 2 more years to my plan or will it just add the 3 months to have the 2 full years again?

Thanks.

Meg25

Jun 29, 2007
Chicago, IL
Okay, well not so long ago I got a razr with a 2 year contract. Its been about 3 months since then and now I want the iPhone. With the mandatory 2 year contract or 2 year contract extension will I be able to get one? How does this extension work? Will it add 2 more years to my plan or will it just add the 3 months to have the 2 full years again?
Thanks.
Since they are selling the phone at the no commitment price..you can buy one..all it will do is start another two year agreement from the day that you buy the iPhone..but it will not effect your upgrade date, so if you are eligible to upgrade in 18 months right now...you still can 18 months from now....hope that helps a little

Jan 10, 2007
Calif
Coverage in So Cal

Where are you located, anyone out there in So Calif, I am looking at the map for AT and T and it looks like coverage is better toward the middle of the country and the east and south. I am considering leaving verizon for this phone and I want to make sure I can connect.