20 Questions with Kokogirl!

H

Hayesimus

I just noticed that its that time again! lol so here is the Help Kokogirl become a Genius thread.

Question number 1. How did you discover LOST and which character do you most identify with?

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
hah, you totally stole her question from my 20

(which are not completed, btw)

2. Do you believe in free will?

H

Hayesimus

hah, you totally stole her question from my 20

(which are not completed, btw)

2. Do you believe in free will?
well it was just a GREAT question! Lets see if her answer is as deep...

Buffy

Zealot
Gold
Jan 20, 2008
3. Gah! I hate to do it to you, but I must...the most embarrassing moment, y'know...

H

Hayesimus

We DO have quite an eclectic group of personalities around here don't we? :p

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
Twisted? It's called underdeveloped. I'm stuck in middle school!

I think our koko's asleep...

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
We DO have quite an eclectic group of personalities around here don't we? :p
Hayes why aren't you on irovr yet? And why haven't you responded to my reveal yet? I know you're on now. I'm hurt.

H

Hayesimus

your reveal? just a sec! and I started my account on iRovr just haven't developed yet.

depthnerd

Feb 16, 2008
4) Do you prefer pygmy elephants or jack rabbits?

kokogirl

Gold
Sep 8, 2007
Sunny Florida
I just noticed that its that time again! lol so here is the Help Kokogirl become a Genius thread.

Question number 1. How did you discover LOST and which character do you most identify with?
thanks, Hayes! Sorry for the delay. I was helping my kids with their book writing projects again!

I found LOST in the 2nd season or the end of the first season and I got totally hooked.

It is difficult for me to identify with any one character, because I am boring compared to them. No drug abuse, alcoholism, murder, conning, loony-bin stays, infidelity, etc... But I really relate to Jack because he wants to do the right thing so badly and so passionately. I try to be like that. Try hard to do the right thing, it just doesn't always work out.

kokogirl

Gold
Sep 8, 2007
Sunny Florida
3. Gah! I hate to do it to you, but I must...the most embarrassing moment, y'know...
First year of high school at band camp. (The kind of band camp that you sleep away at). I was new at the school, did not know anyone, and did not make any friends yet. I was in my bunk with no glasses or contacts on and blind as a bat. I could not see anything and I guess I was staring off into nowhere. Well, some girls told me to stop staring at them. They called me a lesbian to be mean.

I am not sure now if that counts as embarrassing, but it was not pleasant.

kokogirl

Gold
Sep 8, 2007
Sunny Florida
4) Do you prefer pygmy elephants or jack rabbits?
Prefer them for eating or pets? I guess I would rather eat a jack rabbit but have a pygmy elephant as a pet. Especially since I just googled pygmy elephant and if that is a real pic they are freaking cute!

kokogirl

Gold
Sep 8, 2007
Sunny Florida
6. What kind of driver are you currently carrying in your bag?
5. Favorite pro golfer from my youth was Payne Stuart. I am not sure who my favorite PGA player is now-I like Verplank, Villegas (UF), and Harrington a lot. My favorite LPGA player is Paula Creamer. Paula is girly but tough as nails and super competitive.

6. I just sold my G10 12 deg light flex draw. My husband got me a Callaway FTi light flex 13HT. I am liking the FTi. I think it will stay in the bag for a while.

coasts

Zealot
Gold
Jul 15, 2007
New York, NY
www.lomohomes.com
Kokogirl, have you ever had Tiramisu ice cream? kidding.

What subject do you struggle with the most when helping your kids with their homework?

kokogirl

Gold
Sep 8, 2007
Sunny Florida
Kokogirl, have you ever had Tiramisu ice cream? kidding.

What subject do you struggle with the most when helping your kids with their homework?
I love ice cream! I am going to find some Tiramisu ice cream.

My kids are young, 7 and 9, so the school material isn't that difficult yet. They just have a lot of projects to do. We had science projects and now the DQL (discovering quality literature) project where they write, design and put together a book.

Personally, I find math the most difficult to help them with because it seems like they are teaching math differently now.