$200 iPhone knock-off ships world wide.....

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Morval

Bronze
Oct 23, 2007
Buffalo,NY
a kid i work with has had this phone for a month. when he saw my iPhone he said he had one too as soon as i saw it i burst out laughing in his face. in addition to having more buttons and a stylus its thicker than the real thing, but it does hold 2 sim cards for some reason. ill add some pics of it tomorrow.

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
That thing is freaking ugly. I would pay an extra $200 for an iPhone over that thing.

- John

durkadurka

Bronze
Sep 26, 2007
Somebody please point me to an iPhone forum that has actual intelligent people who want to talk technical discussions and actually understand the technology and I will gladly post there.

geordisjd

Zealot
Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
I love technical discussions but 90% of the posts on this forum border on idiocy.
Why don't you show off your superior technical intelligence on some other boards? There isn't much of anything technical that hasn't been discussed yet (by us, foolish and inferior mortals). But we like to talk about our favorite toy ad nauseam without being insulted. Even idiots like us have a right to self-expression.

GailLA

Contributor
Bronze
Nov 13, 2007
Northern IL
Somebody please point me to an iPhone forum that has actual intelligent people who want to talk technical discussions and actually understand the technology and I will gladly post there.
If you don't like the non-technical threads, don't read them. There are a variety of people here with a variety of needs. I hate it when people try to be the forum police. Live and let live.

Also, characterizing people here as "Apple fanboys" who swoon over anything with an Apple on it is assuming facts not in evidence. iPhone users yes, but not necessarily Apple addicts.

firewire

Silver
Nov 4, 2007
1 mb of memory? You got to be kidding me! I know it's a knockoff but come on, memory is dirt cheap, especially if you buy it in bulk. I am sure it feels plasticky and cheap too. Nice try China!

(Although, China makes the iPhone too...:eek:)