$200 iTunes gift card for half the value

javadh

May 13, 2008
hi all I don't know if its the right place to post here but I got a $200 iTunes gift card from a friend who knew I had an iPhone, but I need the money more than the music and videos so I thought here might be the right place to sell the gift card for half the price since we all have an iPhone and please have paypal if you're interested in buying.
BTW I tried to sell the gift card on the hackintosh forum but no one was interested, I hope for more luck here.

Marianne

Zealot
Jul 16, 2007
Massachusetts
marianneschultz.com
We do have a Marketplace forum where members can post items for sale, but it is currently closed, and no other forum is appropriate for this activity.

javadh

May 13, 2008
We do have a Marketplace forum where members can post items for sale, but it is currently closed, and no other forum is appropriate for this activity.
oh I didn't know that and if you're not happy just delete this post no yumee SPAM stuff please, its not nice.

Fred87nc

Bronze
Jun 19, 2007
oh I didn't know that and if you're not happy just delete this post no yumee SPAM stuff please, its not nice.
you shout smack your friend senseless, 200 dollars gone to waste, most iPhone owners can get all their music and movies for free without much hassles . Those 200 could had gone to an upgrade to the 3g phone .

javadh

May 13, 2008
you shout smack your friend senseless, 200 dollars gone to waste, most iPhone owners can get all their music and movies for free without much hassles . Those 200 could had gone to an upgrade to the 3g phone .
well its impossible for me to get new albums, movies, TV shows and even audio books for free because it would be illegal to get them for free.
my friend doesn't know much about iPhone and he had no idea a new one is around the corner but I do know so thats why I'm the one shouting to sell this useless gift card for half the retail price, please somebody buy it from e I don't even get my music from iTunes so why would I need this stupid gift.

styfle

Zealot
Gold
Mar 31, 2008
i doubt anyone is going to buy a giftcard from someone online
how could you prove that its not used?

lman

Silver
Oct 18, 2007
Well lets not be mean. The gift was a nice attempt at giving you something that some people may actually use. There are people who download solely through iTunes and pay for the music so that artists can benefit from their work. And 200 dollars? Thats a pretty nice gift.

javadh

May 13, 2008
Well lets not be mean. The gift was a nice attempt at giving you something that some people may actually use. There are people who download solely through iTunes and pay for the music so that artists can benefit from their work. And 200 dollars? Thats a pretty nice gift.
yes iman thats right, there are people who pay and there are people who steal.

Fred87nc

Bronze
Jun 19, 2007
yes iman thats right, there are people who pay and there are people who steal.
I'm sorry I steal all my music, I don't bother putting movies on my iPhone because I Neva have the time to sit down and watch 2 hours at work , and at home I got bigger tv, and anywhere else I got better things to do. But music, its just something I grew up doing . Its the way America thought me to get my music . I blamez da interwebz!111!one!

lman

Silver
Oct 18, 2007
ok iman with a big "i" or lman or Lman or iMAN why do u care its not a big deal
why do i care? well i was being pretty light hearted when i corrected you, but i care because my name is lman or i guess inorder to read it correctly Lman. Thats my nickname my friends call me because my last name is ellman. I don't want to be called iman... Should i call you bob? Its not a big deal right?

and i'm not saying i don't download some songs for free through limewire or whatever, i was just saying that to some that gift card was a nice gift.

javadh

May 13, 2008
why do i care? well i was being pretty light hearted when i corrected you, but i care because my name is lman or i guess inorder to read it correctly Lman. Thats my nickname my friends call me because my last name is ellman. I don't want to be called iman... Should i call you bob? Its not a big deal right?

and i'm not saying i don't download some songs for free through limewire or whatever, i was just saying that to some that gift card was a nice gift.
ask the moderators to change your name to Lman and no I don't care if someone calls me bob on a INTERNET forum.

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
Calm down, guys. We already have one thread going on ways of getting music, and there's plenty of accusations there.

- John

lman

Silver
Oct 18, 2007
ask the moderators to change your name to Lman and no I don't care if someone calls me bob on a INTERNET forum.
Oh I have. Ive talked to john a couple of times but chris has never done it. And I am not tryng to he "mean" (for a lack of a better word at this moment). I just was kidding around when I corrected you because figured you'd wanna call someone by the name they intended to be called I don't see how the Internet makes it any different. But call me whatever you want.