Gold
Jun 28, 2007
Atlanta

TV (& Online) Schedule for All Games:

1. Go Here
  2. Enter your Zip Code
  3. Select Cable Service
  4. Select Primary Channel (E.x. NBC)
You can view the schedule by Channel or Olympic Game.

Discuss here.

Last edited by a moderator:

Alexander

Zealot
Gold
Jun 28, 2007
Atlanta
Haha, you'd think at least one of 20 sports would float your boat, but I know there is fans on here.

acosmichippo

Genius
Platinum
Sep 10, 2007
DC
I love the Olympics. So glad that I'm missing them all right now.
?

Anyway, for some reason i've always been a Summer Olympics freak. I always seem to get glued to the TV... even for gymnastics (yeah, i know). Oh, and especially for women's Beach Volleyball.

Alexander

Zealot
Gold
Jun 28, 2007
Atlanta
?

Anyway, for some reason i've always been a Summer Olympics freak. I always seem to get glued to the TV... even for gymnastics (yeah, i know). Oh, and especially for women's Beach Volleyball.
Binks is leaving on vacation so he's pissed he can't see them.

I agree there is something addictive about them. I had to go to dinner with the family tonight and found myself still looking at the TV from afar (cycling). Women's beach volleyball was on earlier, USA won both their sets. Now NBC's coverage is off, so I'm watching Men's boxing on CNBC.

jjvaldez

Gold
Jul 3, 2007
Salinas, Ca
thanks alex, ,this is good, lets chat it up about the olimpics

USA USA USA!

kokogirl

Gold
Sep 8, 2007
Sunny Florida
I could not believe how many channels there are of the Olympics. I saw some womens basketball this morning, and my husband flipped through a bunch of live HD channels that were showing nothing since no sport was on at that time!

We saw some beach volleyball when were at Dicks Sporting Goods today. No matter how hard beach volleyball is, I still cannot believe that is an Olympic sport. All the sand and small bathing suits make it seem not very serious.

I like to watch the swimming and gymnasitcs best. Oh, and the diving.

Hondamaker

Genius
Gold
May 14, 2007
Fairborn, Ohio
?

Yessss, women's beach volleyball!

Aug 2, 2007
Long Island N.Y.

dcom

Zealot
Gold
Aug 7, 2007
Suwanee, GA
We were eating out last night and they were showing one of the water polo matches on TV. My wife didn't realize what it was and called it pool volleyball so I turned around to look. That's when it hit me...an idea for a new sport....

Olympic Marco Polo!

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
The 4x100m relay last night was amazing. The French were talking trash and the U.S. shut them up pretty well. One of the most exciting events of the Olympics by far as of yet.

kokogirl

Gold
Sep 8, 2007
Sunny Florida
The 4x100m relay last night was amazing. The French were talking trash and the U.S. shut them up pretty well. One of the most exciting events of the Olympics by far as of yet.
I want to see this race. I looked on youtube, but could not find it. I also searched ESPN, but there are only guys talking about the race.

Does anyone know where I can see a replay of this race?