2012-13 NFL playoffs

Rugaby

Genius
Gold
Feb 18, 2011
Washington state
Oh I hope the Seahawks don't win. The hometown fans think that just making it to the wildcard is like a Super Bowl. I've heard more on the last week about "well we beat the packers. We are at the top of the league" oh geez.

Zanthe

#apple
Gold
Aug 9, 2007
Oh I hope the Seahawks don't win. The hometown fans think that just making it to the wildcard is like a Super Bowl. I've heard more on the last week about "well we beat the packers. We are at the top of the league" oh geez.
^^This.

Totally arrogant fans all of a sudden. Talkin' smack non stop.

News flash Hag fan...you haven't won anything since your miserable franchise began in 1976. That's right... nothing.

6fpugwh.jpg

Unfortunately...they're pretty good.

Rugaby

Genius
Gold
Feb 18, 2011
Washington state
^^This.

Totally arrogant fans all of a sudden. Talkin' smack non stop.

News flash Hag fan...you haven't won anything since your miserable franchise began in 1976. That's right... nothing.

6fpugwh.jpg

Unfortunately...they're pretty good.
Couldn't agree more. I don't think they are that good. Pulling for the redskins for sure.

Go niners!

Zanthe

#apple
Gold
Aug 9, 2007
I'd love to see 'Alfred' shred that Seattle defense for about a buck forty. (Not likely but I can dream)

Key for the #Skins is to keep Lynch somewhat under control and seal the edge against the Midget QB.

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
Rooting for a good game. Could care less about Ravens vs Colts. Not sure about the seeding, but a Colts vs Manning match-up would be intriguing.

A Seattle vs 49ers rematch would also pique my interest.