2014/2015 Football

Lon

Evangelist
Gold
Jun 5, 2010
Alaska
Well, nobody got slaughtered tonight, but at least the Hawks won. Washington actually did an admirable job.

aggieman

Zealot
Gold
Jul 6, 2007
Dallas, TX
Hopefully Seattle plays the way they did last night against the Cowboys next week. I don't see the Cowboys beating them but I would be happy with the progress of the team just seeing them hang close.

silvermoon

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 17, 2013
Washington
The Hawks are going to crush the Cowboys. They don't have a chance being that we are on our field. I can't wait to see how it all plays out the weekend.

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
The Hawks are going to crush the Cowboys. They don't have a chance being that we are on our field. I can't wait to see how it all plays out the weekend.
I wouldn't take that to the bank just yet. Dallas has a bizarre history of playing up and down to their opponents. With the new running game, they could keep the game close. Seattle is plenty of things, but I wouldn't call their offensive explosive.

If for some reason the Cowboys do manage to win, that would be a shock the world type victory. If DeMarco Murray gains over 100 yards, he'll match Jim Brown's 1968 record for consecutive 100 yard games to start a season. Right now, he joins OJ and JB as the only with 5 games to start the season over 100 yards.

Not sure who said it, but stats are meaningful when you see who is at the top. DeMarco joining a very elite group right there and the Cowboys offensive line is only going to get better, if they stay healthy.

aggieman

Zealot
Gold
Jul 6, 2007
Dallas, TX
I wouldn't take that to the bank just yet. Dallas has a bizarre history of playing up and down to their opponents. With the new running game, they could keep the game close. Seattle is plenty of things, but I wouldn't call their offensive explosive.

If for some reason the Cowboys do manage to win, that would be a shock the world type victory. If DeMarco Murray gains over 100 yards, he'll match Jim Brown's 1968 record for consecutive 100 yard games to start a season. Right now, he joins OJ and JB as the only with 5 games to start the season over 100 yards.

Not sure who said it, but stats are meaningful when you see who is at the top. DeMarco joining a very elite group right there and the Cowboys offensive line is only going to get better, if they stay healthy.
I'm too used to being let down so I'm not getting my hopes up for a win. With Carter and McClain banged up I'm really concerned for the defense in this matchup. With Wilson being a threat with his legs and arm the linebacker play is going to be pivotal. More than anything I'm just looking for progress. If they stay close I will be satisfied. If they win I'll be doing cartwheels in my living room. With the youth, outstanding OL, and improved DL play they are on the upswing for sure. A couple players on D away from being a contender. It could be sooner than we ever thought. That said I'm keeping my enthusiasm tempered. After all, a down Saints team, Tenn, StL, and Hou aren't exactly world beaters. Great measuring stick game.

silvermoon

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 17, 2013
Washington
SEAHAWKS vs COWBOYS
1:15pm PST

It's going to be a good game. The Cowboys will get stomped by our defense but should get interesting to see how they hold up.

Ledsteplin

Genius
Gold
Oct 29, 2013
Florence, AL
Alabama lost tonight. :)

Auburn is playing well, but LSU may get a touchdown soon. It's still early.
That was last week. On Friday, my cousin, a Bama fan, asked me if I had ordered my Auburn National Championship T-shirt yet. I said, "No, but I ordered my cowbell!". He thought I was nuts. So I made this mostly for him.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413132500.969348.jpg

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5