2015 Apple Music Festival Announced

Rafagon

Genius
Gold
Dec 7, 2011
Miami, Florida
Apple claims its 2015 Apple Music Festival (a rebranded version of the old iTunes festival) will bring incredible live performances to ravenous fans worldwide in September, but the ticket system was down for many earlier today, shortly after the festival's announcement.

Apple announced that Pharrell Williams, One Direction, Florence + The Machine and Disclosure are among the headliners at the 2015 Apple Music Festival at London’s Roundhouse this September. Apple will attempt to broadcast performances to music fans around the world for free, which can be viewed live and on-demand on Apple Music, assuming technical glitches don't get in the way. According to Apple, "The Apple Music Festival lets fans get even closer to their favorite performers with coverage on Beats 1 alongside backstage news and footage straight from the artists on Apple Music Connect."

Will you be attending the event, or attempting to view the webcast?

mfl.jpg

Last edited:

Ledsteplin

Genius
Gold
Oct 29, 2013
Florence, AL
I'll pass. Historically, I haven't cared much for Apple's artist line up. It's just not my thing!

Rafagon

Genius
Gold
Dec 7, 2011
Miami, Florida
I'll pass. Historically, I haven't cared much for Apple's artist line up. It's just not my thing!
Who passes up a free concert?

I mean, it is in London, and you do have to be lucky enough to get tickets, but if you overcome both of those obstacles, I don't see a reason not to go.

There are plenty of non-rap performers. I'm assuming that's what you mean by "Apple's artist line-up." :D

Ledsteplin

Genius
Gold
Oct 29, 2013
Florence, AL
Who passes up a free concert?

I mean, it is in London, and you do have to be lucky enough to get tickets, but if you overcome both of those obstacles, I don't see a reason not to go.

There are plenty of non-rap performers. I'm assuming that's what you mean by "Apple's artist line-up." :D
I don't like pop either. Is Lynyrd Skynyrd playing?
:D

Rafagon

Genius
Gold
Dec 7, 2011
Miami, Florida
Apple has announced that pop star Ellie Goulding will open the 2015 Apple Music Festival in London on September 19.

The full lineup for the 2015 Apple Music Festival is now set:

♫ September 19: Ellie Goulding
♫ September 20: Take That
♫ September 21: Carrie Underwood
♫ September 22: One Direction
♫ September 23: The Weeknd
♫ September 24: The Chemical Brothers
♫ September 25: Disclosure
♫ September 26: Pharrell Williams
♫ September 27: Mumford & Sons
♫ September 28: Florence + The Machine​

Little Mix, NAO, Lion Babe, Leon Bridges, Jack Garrett and James Bay have been confirmed as special guests at the 2015 Apple Music Festival, with the remaining special guests to be announced soon.

Info above courtesy of Macrumors.

Residents of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland can apply to win tickets to the Apple Music Festival on Apple Music and through various media partners, while residents of the United States of America can listen to this song that I like by The Chemical Brothers in lieu of attending the festival:

Last edited: